I would like to…
- Enjoy eating and drinking without anxiety and/or negative thoughts.
- Like myself – feel that I’m ok the way I am.
- Work again. I love my job and my co-workers, but my life and the sickness is not stable enough to manage a job right now.
- Longboard and be pretty good at it.
- Decorate our (as of right now non-existing) own apartment, downtown Uppsala.
- Have trips planned and bought. Ex. Paris, Dublin, Berlin, and the States.
- Be healthy and free from this stupid sickness. I hate you. Yes, Anorexia is something I truly HATE.
I hear you on wanting to be healthy and free. Still following along and thinking of you! xxx
Thank you, that touches my heart <3 Sorry for the late response..
Good morning lovey
If I could do any if these things for you I would but sadly you’re the one that must fight (and win!) this battle. But I think you should start with the liking yourself. I’m sure that there are some things that you like about yourself. So stick a big paper on the wall and write them down – even if it’s just two or three. Every time something springs to mind – add it. Don’t dare writing any bad stuff – stuff you want to change down. That’s omnipresent in your mind anyway.
And as for the trips. Once you have a teeeny weeeeny bit of energy book those flights to Ireland. I know you so you won’t have to pretend and “be strong”. You can cuddle the baby/cats/horses and watch DVD’s all day long. Ps you can bring that lovely wife of yours too xx
Sorry for the late response…That’s a really good idea and I will keep it in minde and perhaps start doing that soon…I can’t wait to come over to Ireland!!! I would do it in a heartbeat..unfortunately, Liz doesn’t have that many vacation days, and we’re going to the States this summer…But I truly hope, we’ll find a way to come and visit you guys!! Love <3
And I wish for you that all of your dreams come true. All of them. You deserve it. xxx
Sorry for the very late response…however, thank you so much for your kind words! <3