It’s been a pretty ok weekend, with more energy than I thought I would have. I have no idea where it came from… oh, well (or perhaps I’m just using something extra I don’t have in some way… sounds weird though). I enjoy feeling a bit more “alive”. I’m pretty nervous about this coming week. Scared there will be decisions made that I’m not on board with. I’m trying really hard, fighting, so I don’t have to go the place I don’t wanna go to. Keep your fingers crossed, please.
Listening to music now, have written a shorter “essay” for a scholarship I’m gonna apply for, and I guess Liz and I are gonna finish watching “The Walking Dead” episode we never finished the other day, and the “Downton Abbey” episode we never finished, as well. That’s my plans for the rest of the day.
Five things I miss when I see this picture…
1. Nicole, my sweet friend. ♥
2. How I was feeling then. Way better than today.
3. My long bangs and hair. Working hard for it to grow now…
4. Ireland, where the pictures is taken.
5. To drink a yummy Irish beer. Or whatever beer.
(Hope it was ok posting this picture, Nicole?!!)