Good times at Söder in Stockholm this past summer.
Found this list weeks ago on a girl’s blog, answered the questions, drafted the post, and totally forgot about it until today. So here we go, a get-to-know-me list!
1. How old are you?
2. How old do you feel?
Hmm. Like 25 perhaps? Not really a reason why 25.
3. Where do you live?
In Uppsala, Sweden.
4. What have you done today?
Been to day treatment, got off there at 1pm, walked downtown and met up with Liz, did some shopping/errands (bought some new really cool pants which I might show you another day – so hard to take pictures now when it’s so dark), got home and ate a snack, listened to music, and am doing some blogging right now – answering these questions.
5. Summer, fall, winer, or spring? What do you prefer and why?
All of them in not too long periods and specific months. Spring: around late May. Fall: Late September/October if the weather is sunny. Winter: December with snow on the ground but also the holidays. Summer: July when it’s hopefully warm and nice out.
6. Are you addicted to something/do you depend on anything?
Liz. Internet. Music.
7. Mention three things people might not know about you:
1. I’ve been extra in a Swedish TV-series.
2. I dislike the left side of my face and never want it to be shown. Read: never want it to be exposed in any way. It determines where and how I sit and stand e v e r y w h e r e. True story and something I need to really work on, which I will.
3. I used to be (or am) a singer and have sung (and played) for several weddings, name ceremonies, funerals, and concerts. In fact, three years ago, as of today, I performed, together with a band, in Old Town Stockholm at an old wine cellar from the 1500s (I believe it was the 1500s). I haven’t performed in a long time now.
8. Where in the world would you like to be right now?
USA or Japan (Tokyo)
9. What mood are you in at the moment?
Angry, upset, and anxious.
10. What’s your favorite candy?
Popcorn and chocolate.
11. What are you favorite store(s)?
Weekday, Gap, Carlings, and Monki.
12. Are you a morning or evening person?
I used to be an evening person, but nowadays, more of a morning person. But I think it’s because of how I’m doing right now in life.
13. Have you had any stitches before?
Yes, a few times, different places (my leg, lip, and inside my mouth)
14. Who, lately, did some extra special for you?
Liz, but also an old friend of mine who sent an amazing letter to me with sweet words, thoughts, and such a fun memory shared in a fantastic way. It truly touched my heart <3
15. Are you shy?
No, not so much, but I used to be.
16. Do you have any middle names, if so, what name(s)?
Yes, Maria and Viktoria. So my full name is; Lina Maria Viktoria Eriksson.
17. Would you like to get married?
I’m already married, since 2009 and don’t plan to get married ever again!
18. Do you have any nicknames?
Yes, Lollie, Lollienonna, Blinis, Lina-fina.
Very interesting list and new facts to learn about you. I hope you are doing well. I do think of you often. Take care. <3
Thank you, I’m doing ok! Missing you though… <3
Love it – and a good few things that I haven’t known about you. Thanks for sharing!! x
I’m glad you love it! You’re welcome! <3
Great list! I love a list!!
Thanks! I’m glad you like it!! <3