Found this list below on another girl’s blog and thought, why not fill in the list as well? So here I go.
5 things I think about a lot
• Where we’re gonna live once we can’t live where we are now.
• The holidays that are coming up (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas).
• Our upcoming trips (nothing specifically planned, but we wanna go to Paris, Dublin, Berlin, and the States – hopefully all of them or a couple of them, during 2016).
• My treatment right now and all that comes with that – changes in my life that I have to do and that I work on every single day right now. It’s tough. I’ve gone through many different treatments in my life, but I believe this is gonna be the hardest, because this will be (has to be) the last time, therefore, the fight will be harder than ever.
• Friends and family I haven’t been in contact with in a long time…
4 things that smell wonderful
• Clothes that still smell- like the States and the laundry detergent there. I find clothes every now and then that I haven’t used since we lived in the States…and it smells like home. Our American home, which I miss so much.
• The lilies we have in the kitchen.
• Fresh brewed coffee in the morning.
• The perfume Rain by Clean.
3 things I want to improve in my life/get better at
• Face my fears.
• Be social again. Sorry friends for not contacting you right now…
• Live in the moment and be satisfied with the present time.
1 thing I want to do before 2015 is over
• Eat out at a restaurant and enjoy it without feeling anxious before, during, and afterwards.