1. How are you?
2. How old do you feel?
Like thirty-three, but sometimes I feel a few years younger, and then I realize how many years have actually passed in real life.
3. Where do you live?
I live in an apartment in Uppsala, Sweden, together with my wife. We bought it in March 2016.
4. What have you done today?
It’s Saturday evening and I haven’t actually done that much today. Woke up around 9, drank coffee, watched YouTube, finished the series “Dark”, fixed a little in the apartment, but mostly been relaxed.
5. Summer, fall, winter, or spring – what do you prefer, and why?
I think late spring with summer just ahead of us. But I do love each season’s uniqueness; like the all of the fall colors, winter coziness, endless summer nights, and spring when everything is so green.
6. Are you addicted to something?
Acknowledgement, love, the Internet, chocolate, and coffee.
7. Mention three things people might not know about you?
1. I’m a super organized person who wants it over-the-top clean around me. So, I actually have to have goals to not clean everyday, but perhaps once a week at the most.
2. I took riding lessons for almost 10 years as a kid and teenager.
3. I’ve spent more than a year in the hospital, in total, throughout my life so far. (due to treatment of Anorexia and surgeries for my birth defect).
8. Where in the world would you like to be right now?
At a beach in Bali with my wife.
9. How are you feeling right now?
10. What’s your favorit candy?
11. Your favorite store(s)?
Weekday, Zara, Granit, Crate & Barrel, Michael’s, and West Elm.
12. Are you a morning or evening person?
More of an evening person than a morning person, I think. However, I’m pretty even – not going to bed that late, but not getting up that early either.
13. Have you had any stitches?
Yes, my face, my right leg, and in my mouth.
14. Who did something extra special for you last?
My parents and my wife’s parents.
15. Are you shy?
Nope, I don’t see myself as shy. I can talk with pretty much whomever, in front of lots of people, or individuals. But I do get a little nervous every now and then. Especially when performing (singing and playing the piano) during an important situations (funeral, wedding etc.).
16. What’s your middle name(s)?
Maria and Viktoria, because my parents liked the names.
17. Would you like to get married?
I am married. December 26th 2009! Still going strong ♥
List from Flora!