My cousin answered some questions on her blog that she received from another blog girl. Thought it could be fun to tag along with this on the Internet. Here we go.
1. What are three pieces of your favorite candy?
Depending on mood. Sometimes more chocolate, sometimes more sour ones etc. But I do have several ones that usually make it every single time, for example, Center, Lysmelk, Bubblizz, Sura jordgubbsbananer, and Häxvrål.
2. If you were an animal, what would you be?
A hard one. I thought of a bird first so I could soar around, but I’m scared of heights. Haha. Perhaps a cat so I could chill everyday, and get a massage whenever someone was around.
3. Where would you like to go on vacation right now?
Anywhere in the Caribbean. Or San Francisco, CA. I’ve never been there.
4. What does your bed look like? Amount of pillows, covers, colors, and patterns etc.
No head or foot board, thick mattresses directly on the floor, plenty of pillows (6), gray and white covers and pillowcases and the European way of making the bed – loose covers, not tucked in, one down comforter.
5. Favorite Christmas song?
Jul Jul, strålande jul.
6. If you had to choose: Never eat carbs or just wear clothes from Desigual for the rest of your life?
Crap. I LOVE pasta, potatoes, fresh baked bread etc..so I don’t think I could live without that. On the other hand, I truly don’t like the style of Desigual, but hopefully there are some clothes there, less intense..so I would go for Desigual.
7. What’s your favorite word?
Archipelago. It’s fun to say, and the place itself is wonderful – specially the Swedish archipelago on the East Coast of Sweden. Can’t think of a favorite Swedish word right now.
8. Three pages you always visit when having your web browser up?
Blogs I’m following, Pinterest, and the news.
9. What has been your favorite year, so far?
I like to think, as the Swedish singer, Håkan Hellström, sings; “I believe that the best is yet to come”. Not in a depressing way that I’m not happy now or haven’t been happy at all. But…if I have to choose a year, I would say the later part of 2013 and the beginning of 2014. I was out of the hospital, moved to the US, started school, and pretty much started a new life (without sickness and in another part of the word, together with my wife and our cat). We went to the beach on fall break, I enjoyed school (even if it was stressful a lot of times), we celebrated Thanksgiving at the beach with family and extended family, spent a really cozy Christmas at home in our apartment, and went to Disney World the first week of 2014. However, it was not only the travels that made it up for a good time in life, it was my health, living in a “new” city, exploring everything here (Asheville), meeting all new friends etc.
10. Five things you always have in your fridge.
Half and Half (Swedes, think milk with more percentage of fat, like “red milk”), eggs, garlic, onions, and beer.
Feel free to answer the following 10 new questions and spread it further!
1. What’s your morning routine?
2. Which part of the year is your favorite, and why?
3. What’s your favorite drink?
4. What would you do on a day off?
5. Where would you like to go at this moment?
6. What’s your favorite dish?
7. What are the first five things you would save out of a fire?
8. What’s your favorite book, movie, and tv-series?
9. What’s your favorite music right now?
10. What are you looking forward to in the next week?